mun 模拟联合国 常用英文单词、语句
abstain弃权
agenda日程
amendment修正案
background guide背景资料
bloc国家集团
caucus磋商
moderated caucus有主持核心磋商
unmoderated caucus非正式磋商
crisis危机
directive指令
draft resolution决议草案
draft directive指示草案
formal debate正式辩论
motion动议
observer观察员
operative clause行动性条款
page 意向条
placard 国家牌
point 问题
position paper立场文件
preambulatory clause序言性条款
rapportrur记录员
roll call点名
second 赞成
signatory 附议国
sponsor 起草国
simple majority简单多数(1/2...+1)
speakers' list 发言名单
working paper工作文件
vote表决
Eg:Yield time 让渡时间
...to another delegate/
questions/comments/chair
Motion动议
motion to change the speaking time
motion for a un-moderated caucus
motion to close debate/suspend the meeting
Point问题
point of inquiry咨询性问题
poingt of order程序性
personal privilege个人特权
发言---
My fellow delegates,we are gathered here today to discuss
Let me reiterate重申 the reasons why we...
Taking into account/Whith respect to/In observation of 考虑到our current finantial situation
In the interest of
For the purpose of
In hopes that
We demand that ...apologize immediately
we respectfully disagree with your opinion,and would like to propose our own
we concur(agreee)with
Allow us to remind the committee
we recommmend
Might is right(建议使用武力)
we highly/strongly/vigorously
反击---
Think of
Your logic is flawed(有缺陷的)
I want you to remember
Have not...and will never(We have not surrendered,and will never surrender停止抵抗 )
That argument is quite cliche(boring),we have heard it a thousand times,and each time it makes no sense
求模联的基本词汇
也是网上找来的,自己用下来感觉刚上手还挺有用的,但是时间长了就觉的只是最最基本的一些东西,习惯就好了。
还挺全的,希望能有用~Hope you enjoy your time in MUN~
模拟联合国——Model United Nations
联合国大会——General Assembly
主席团——Members of the Dais
主席——The Chair
会议指导——Director
主席助理——Rapporteur
点名——Roll Call
国家牌——Placard
到——Present
确定议题——Setting the Agenda
产生发言名单——Open the Speakers’List
意向条——Page
让渡时间——Yield Time
让渡给他国代表——Yield Time to Another Delegate
让渡给问题——Yield Time to Questions
让渡给评论——Yield Time to comments
让渡给主席——Yield Time to the chair
问题和动议——Points and Motions
动议更改发言时间——Motions to set speaking time
E.g. Delegate:I have a motion for setting the speaking time for 90 seconds,since the time is a little bit longer than needed…etc.
动议暂时中止正式辩论——Motions to suspend the meeting
E.g. Delegate:China wants to motion to discuss the problem of…for 15 minutes and each delegate has 30seconds’speaking time。(or Motion for a 15 minutes unmoderated caucus…etc.)
动议中止发言——Motions to close the speaking list
动议结束辩论——Motions to close debate
组织性问题——Point of order
咨询性问题——Point of Inquiry
个人特权问题——Point of Personal Privilege
投票表决——Voting
点名表决——Roll Call Vote
赞成——yes
反对——no
弃权——abstain
简单多数——Simple majority
三分之二多数——Two-thirds majority
正式辩论——Formal Debate
非正式辩论——Informal Debate
有主持核心磋商——Moderated Caucus
自有磋商——Unmoderated Caucus
立场文件——Position Paper
工作文件——Working Papers
决议草案——Draft Resolution
起草国——Sponsors
附议国——Signatories
决议——Resolution
行动性条款——Operative Clauses
序言条款——Pre-ambulatory Clauses
修正案——Amendments
友好修正案——Friendly Amendments
非友好修正案——Unfriendly Amendments
游说与商讨——Lobby and Negotiation
萨拉斯语的常用句子
Al diel shala 一路顺风(祝福、告别语)
Anar'alah belore 以日光的名义(既可以用于战吼,也可用于立誓)
Anaria shola 有何贵干(公务场合的招呼语)
Anu belore dela'na 愿日光指引你(只出现在双方都是血精灵或者高等精灵的场合下。用这句话问候暗夜精灵尤其不明智。)
Bal'a dash,malanore 你好,旅行者。(问候语)
Bash'a no falor talah!享受真正的死亡冰狱吧!(不太使用的战喉,通常出现在面对亡灵军队的时候)
Doral ana'diel? 近况如何(问候语)
medivh 守秘者(用作人名,特指提瑞斯法最后的守护者麦迪文Medivh)
Selama ashal'anore 为人民的正义而战!(用于立誓和告别的场合。)
Shindu fallah na! 他们快要突破防线了!(字面意思)
Shorel'aran 再会(告别)
sin'dorei 血之子(血精灵的特称,血之子民。)
Sinu a'manore 见到你很高兴(问候语)
sunstrider 白天行动的人。(用作人名,特指逐日者家族,这个家族最后的继承人是凯尔萨斯·逐日者王子。)
20个简单常用句子就答案
hello
how old are you
what is your name
what is metter
you are right
it is so beautiful
you is so nice
you know
yes
ok
i am ....
yes,it is
i am find my shoes
i think
thank you
sorry
oh no
who is he
英语常用的句子200句
100句英语常用句型
1。 Hello, May I (Could I /Can I )speak to the manager, please? Sorry, he is out. Oh, just a minute, he is coming. 您好,请经理接电话。 对不起,他出去了。喔,请稍等,他回来了。
2。Hi, nice to meet you, (I’m glad to meet you), I’m Robert. It is the long time that I haven’t seen you. How have you been? Very well, thanks. And you? I am fine too, thank you. 见到您很高兴,我叫罗伯特,好久不见,近来好吗? 很好,谢谢。 您呢?也好,谢谢。
3。Where are you from? I’m from England (Japan/ Guizhou /Henan)。
你是哪儿人? 我是英国人/日本人/贵州人/河南人。
4. Where do you live? I live in Beijing Road. Welcome to my home. Where dose he live? He lives in Plaza hotel. 你住哪儿?我住北京路,欢迎到我家里玩。他住哪儿?他住金筑酒店。
5。What’s your telephone number? (address, job, occupation, nationality) . My telephone number is 3972874. My occupation is engineer.
你的电话号码?(地址,工作,职业,国籍) 我的电话是3972874。我的职业是工程师。
6。I’d like this/these, please. How much? Eight pounds.
我要(买)这个(些),多少钱? 八英镑。
7. What would you like to eat and drink? I’d like the beef, lamb, rice and a large glass of yogurt. 你想吃什么喝什么?我想吃牛肉、羊肉、米饭,和想喝一大杯酸奶。
8. How much rice (beef/ lamb) would you like? A little, please. (much more, please.)
你要多少米饭,牛肉、羊肉? 请少一点。(请多一点)
9. Well, that’s delicious, thank you. Yes, that’s great(nice), thank you.
好,太可口了!谢谢。 是的,太好了,谢谢!
10. Would you like some more lamb? No, thank you.
你还要多来一点羊肉吗? 不要了,谢谢。
11. Could you bring me some hamburgers ( bread / bananas/ chicken/ orange juice/ a bottle of mineral water),Please?
请给我一些汉堡(面包/香蕉/鸡/橙子汁/一瓶矿泉水)。
12. Excuse me, where’s the restaurant (bar / toilet/ washroom)? There. Thank you.
请问,餐馆/酒吧/卫生间在哪里?在那里。谢谢。
13. Can I have the menu (bill), please? Yes, sir.
请给我菜单/账单? 好的,先生。
14. We went to a restaurant yesterday evening. And I had a hamburger, a large glass of milk (yogurt、beer).
我们昨晚去了餐馆,我吃了一个汉堡,喝了一大杯酸奶。
15. Can you type? Can you use the computer? Yes, I can.(No, I can’t)
你会打字吗? 你会使用计算机吗? 是的, 我会(不会)。
16. When were you born? I was born in 1972. Where were you born? I was born in India.
你是哪年出身的? 我出身在1972年。 你出身在哪儿? 我出身在印度。
17. What are you going to do tomorrow eveni
(What will you do tomorrow evening?)
I’m going to meet a friend.
(I will meet a friend)
你明天晚上做什么? 会见一个朋友。
18. Excuse me, Could you tell me the way to the Qianning Park? (Bank/ Museum/zoo)
(how can I get to the Qianning park? (Bank/ Museum/ zoo? )
请问,去黔灵公园(银行/博物馆/动物园)怎么走?
19. Go straight ahead and turn right(lift), take No.12 bus, then ask again after you get off.
对直往前走,然后转右(左),乘12路公共汽车,下车后再问。
20.Shall we meet at the gate at 7:30 this evening? ——OK!
我们今晚上七点半在大门口碰头行吗?行!
21、Open the door, please.
请把门打开。请把电视机打开(窗户/盖子/书/罐头/瓶子/)
22、I have two younger brothers.
我有两个弟弟。(姐妹/孩子/朋友/同学/老乡)
23、He works together with her.
他和她在一起工作。
24、She always gets up very early in the morning.
她早上总是起得很早。
25、They are reading English in the classroom.
他们在教室里读英语。
26、He went there last week.
他是上个星期去那儿的。
27、I am going to write a letter to my aunt.
我打算给我姑姑写封信。
28、What a beautiful skirt it is!
这条裙子真漂亮啊!
29、I have read this novel.
我已经读过这部小说了。
30、 He is a secretary, isn’t he?
他是个秘书,对吗?
31、He is as tall as his father.
他和他父亲个子一样高。
32、The desk itself is not so heavy.
书桌本身并不那么重。
33、He is the best student in our class.
他是我们班上最好的学生。
34、He said,“I am a student.”
他说:“我是个学生。”
35、This watch is made in china.
这块手表是中国制造的。
36、I am stronger than he.
我比他身体强壮。
37、Asia is four times as large as Europe.
亚洲是欧洲的四倍大。
38、Shall I go or yourself ?
是我去还是你自己去?
39. I′m looking forward to visiting your country.
我期待去贵国访问。
40. Can you come here for the dinner (meal)?
你能到这儿来吃饭吗?
41. She said she would take these books to the library.
她说她将把这些书搬到图书馆去。
42. He was watching TV at that time.
他那时正在看电视。
43. By the end of last month, I had visited ten cities.
到上个月为止,我已经到十个城市参观过。
44. No Smoking! What did he do for that?
严禁吸烟!他干嘛做那件事?
45. I wonder if(whether) you will come here tomorrow.
不知道你明天能不能到这儿来。
46. I have forgotten all about that.
我把那件事给全忘了。
47. If I were you, I would go at once.
如果我是你,我立刻就走。
48、You may have seen him.
你可能见过他。
49. I am here to say goodbye to you.
我是来这儿向你告别的。
50. Be careful not to drive so fast.
小心,别开得太快。
51. It′s no use taking such herbal medicines.
吃这些中药没什么用处。
52. What’s wrong with your eyes?
你的眼睛怎么啦?
53. It’s time to have lunch.
该吃中饭了。
54. I′m fond of eating meat.
我喜欢吃肉。
55. Good luck to you. Happy New Year! Merry Christmas!
祝你好运!祝你新年快乐!祝你圣诞快乐!
56. We′re satisfied with your arrangements.
我们对你的安排感到满意。
57. I used to live in this house.
我曾在这个房间里住过。
58. I′m used to getting up early in the morning.
我习惯早上早起。
59. I can’t afford a color TV set.
我买不起一台彩电。
60. Let’s ask him for help.
让我们请求他帮个忙吧。
61. My shoes need mending.
我的鞋要补一下。
62. I found it difficult to persuade him.
我发现说服他很困难。
63. Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
64. Would you mind turning on the radio?
把收音机打开好吗?
65. He looks unhappy. The man seems to be ill.
他看上去不高兴,这个人看上去病了。
66. I ′ll ask him to write this article.
我将请他写这篇文章。
67. It seems you have made progress in your English.
看来你的英语学习已经有了进步。
68. I had my hair cut yesterday.
昨天我理发了
69. I’d rather stay at home! He is sure to come。
我宁愿呆在家里! 他一定会来。
70. you ′d better do it now.
你最好现在就做这件事。
71. I think you are right. I am afraid that you are wrong.
我认为你是对的,恐怕你错了。
72. I prefer coffee to tea.
和茶相比,我更喜欢喝咖啡。
73. It was said that he had been sent to hospital.
据说他已经被送往医院了。
74. This ′s why I ′m late for class.
这就是我上课迟到的原因。
75. I suggest that you should ask him for help, I am sure that you won’t disappoint us.
我建议你去请他帮个忙。我敢肯定,你不会使我们失望。
76. I have a long way to walk,I′ll call on(drop in)you if it was convenient.
我要走一大段路,我将拜访你,如果你方便的话。
77 With a book in his hand, he walked into the classroom.
他手里拿着一本书走进了教室。
78. By the way, when will you come back ? My father and I will visit my grandmother next Wednesday.
顺便问一下,你什么时候回来?下个星期三,我和我爸爸将去看我奶奶。
79. To tell the truth, he isn’t good at spoken English. To my surprise, you speak English so well.
说实话,他不擅长于英语口语。令我惊奇的是,你英语讲得这么好。
80. It takes me thirty minutes to go to school by bike.
我骑车上学要花30分钟。
81. It depends on tomorrow′s weather. We stop to have a rest.
这取决于明天的天气。我们停下来休息了一会儿。
82、 It’s unlikely that they will arrive today. We plan to meet at the airport.
他们今天未必到得了。我们计划在机场见面。
83. Don’t forget to send this letter.
别忘了寄走这封信。
84. We all stopped talking.
我们全都停止了交谈。
85. The book costs two dollars. I paid for it three dollars.
这本书的定价是2美元。我买这本书花了3美元。
86. How much did you spend on these books? One hundred and eighty five Yuan.
买这些书你花了多少钱? ——185元。
87. I forgot to tell her about it., how do you think of him ?
我忘了曾把这件事告诉过她。你觉得他怎样?
88. He is too young to go to school. This child is old enough to go to school.
他太小,还不能上学。这个孩子够大了,可以上学。
89. He is such a handsome boy that we all like him.
他是那么漂亮,以致于我们都喜欢他。
90. He was so tired that he couldn’t stand up.
他太累,以至于站不起来。
91. Take the medicine three times a day.
这种药一天服三次。
92. The book is neither interesting nor useful.
这本书既没趣,又没用。
93. I have nothing to do with the accident.
我与这次事故无关。
94. Either you or I can take this book.
你和我谁拿这本书都可以。
95. What I want to buy is not a watch, but a computer.
我要买的不是手表,而是计算机。
96. The fish tastes good,Why not have a cup of milk?
这鱼味道不错。为什么不来杯牛奶?
97、He is sure to come. How are you getting on recently?
他一定会来。你最近怎么样?
98、This is a desk. There is a bag on it.
这是一张桌子。桌子上面有个包。
99、 He is becoming more and more independent./ His independence is becoming more and more obvious.
他的独立性越来越来强了。
100. I can’t read without my glasses.
我不戴眼镜就看不了书。